Do's & Dont's whilist on a Keto Diet
Foods to Eat on a Keto Diet
- Meats – beef, poultry, eggs, fish, lamb, etc.
- Leafy Greens – Kale, spinach, etc.
- Above ground vegetables – cauliflower, broccoli, etc.
- High Fat Dairy – high fat cream, hard cheese, butter, etc.
- Nuts and seeds – sunflower seeds, macadamias, walnuts, etc.
- Avocado and berries – blackberries, raspberries, and all forms of low glycaemic impact berries
- Sweeteners – erythritol
- Other types of fats – saturated fats, fatty salad dressing, coconut oil, etc.